Whew, I am one tired pup. It's a good tired though. My sister Marianne, my friend James and I went to Creative Fitness Center tonight and did their "Better than a Bar Club". Tonight's festivities were making candles. We had a good time. Of course, they told us when we left not to take our candles out of the molds until sometime Saturday--did James and I wait? Hell no :). I must say, one of the candles was cool--the other looks kinda deformed. Oh well, was still fun.
Today at work was ok. I have a job interview on Monday afternoon at a nursing home facility for their AP Coordinator. We'll see--it may not pay as well (I have no clue) but it will be a bit closer to home. That rocks. I do have one big big big reservation about leaving where I am at though. My friend James. He and I have been friends for seven years now and he has followed me (not in a stalker sorta way) to each job. We just love working together that much. I know that if I leave this job, chances are we will never work together again...and that makes me sad. However, I know we will still talk on the phone EVERY night and see each other probably at least every other weekend..so it will be all good..
As predicted, the first of the month weigh in has me still at 260. That's cool. I'll admit it, I did pretty shitty this month in terms of working out. I half did it the first half, then got sick..got better, had zero motivation. I'm not worried, I'm back in the saddle..new month, new attitude (as Patty LaBelle would say).
Well, it's almost 2...the cat is meowing, the dog is sleeping and I should be too...I'll holla at ya'll later :)
One Phat Grrl
onephatgrrl@yahoo.com

<< Home